|Get the insider’s guide to selling a law practice, transferring ownership, and designing a great Life After Law, written by two of the top authorities in succession planning. Learn More!|
Evolve and thrive.
Never before have those two words been more important.
Some firms will adapt to these unprecedented times. They will emerge ready to meet the new opportunities of a re-imagined world. Other firms will wait for things to return to normal.
Let’s make sure you are in the first group.
It’s hard to do it alone.
The Leading Law Community focuses on issues current and relevant to the profession today.
Through various community groups, Leading Law for Start Ups and Leading Law for Strategic Leaders, you will find events, resources, and a trusted network.
Did you know you might be sitting on an asset that’s worth more than you ever imagined?
It’s your law practice. You’ve spent years building your practice to where it is now. You’ve invested time, effort and money in it. Don’t let all that go to waste.
We can make sure you’re rewarded for your investment. And just as important, we can help protect your professional legacy.
"We believe the afternoon that we spent with you, and the follow-up work the next day, is going to help us tremendously in the days to come."
The time and energy you spent with me and everyone in our law firm has focused all of us on the strategies necessary to keep everyone secure, grounded, and future facing.
Eben Rawls, Rawls, Scheer, Clary & Mingo, PLLC
It is a distinct pleasure to recommend Camille Stell to attorneys contemplating retirement. She provided invaluable assistance as I navigated my way through the transfer of my law practice, letting go of clients and transitioning into mediation as my new career.
Nancy Black Norelli, Norelli Law
Our President, Camille Stell, is a consultant, writer, and speaker designing modern law firms and guiding lawyers through succession planning and Life after Law.
- Fellow in the College of Law Practice Management
- Recognized by NC Lawyers Weekly as a “Leader in the Law” award recipient
- Recognized by the Triangle Business Journal as a “Women in Business” award recipient
- Serves on the Advisory Group for the Duke Law Tech Lab
- Serves on the NC Pro Bono Resource Center Advisory Board
- Serves on the NC State Bar Regulatory Study Committee
- Frequent contributor to NC Lawyers Weekly, and Attorney at Work blog
- Co-author, Designing a Succession Plan for Your Law Practice: A Step-by-Step Guide for Preparing Your Firm for Maximum Value, publication release date November 2020