We created Leading Law to bring you together with equally passionate people ready for something new. We designed Leading Law to include lawyers, law firm leaders, legal professionals, legal technicians, business partners within the legal ecosystem, and law school innovators who want to influence and advance the conversation and direction of the modern law practice.
A few things you’ll see quickly that make Leading Law different:
- It’s Ours. As we build this community together, we have some great features for creating exclusive content, deeper conversations, richer polls, and online or in-real-life events. Plus, by building this community off social media, you can have a more efficient and valuable experience with us and each other.
- There are More Ways for You to Meet Each Other. There are more ways for you to meet people who are near you, who fall into the same categories, or who care about the same topics. We can’t get this in free groups or on a website elsewhere.
- We Can Bring Together Content and Community. This means Leading Law will bring you new, fresh ideas and new practices that you can take into your daily life.
What You Should Expect From Leading Law
We’re aiming to make your experience here awesome. We want you to get five key things from Leading Law:
- Get exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else.
- Meet people who share your interests who live near you, who do the same things, or who care about the same topics.
- Make better, more well-informed decisions about the things that are most important to you.
- Swap stories, experiences, and ideas around our shared mission.
- Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective each and every day.
To make this a reality, we are going to need your help. Every time you contribute a story, experience, or idea, you’re building a knowledge base every member of this community can tap into to make better decisions. And when you invite in as few as two new members, you’re adding rocket fuel to what this community can accomplish together. It doesn’t get any better than that.
And when you invite in just one more member, you’re adding rocket fuel to what this community can accomplish together. It’s why we’re here and why we’re grateful you’re here with us as well.
Your First Contribution!
Now it’s your turn. Here’s what we want to know in the conversation below👇
- What’s ONE GIVE you can offer to members here?
- What’s ONE ASK you have for other members here?
Go ahead and share your answer below. And with that, you’re already making Leading Law the special place we know it can become.