In 2018, Lawyers Mutual Consulting & Services was formed as a subsidiary of North Carolina’s bar-related insurance company, Lawyers Mutual, with a mission to help firms build a modern law practice.
Since that time, LMCS has served 30+ firms offering advice, counsel, and insight into law firm trends.
We have assisted law firms in creating strategic plans, succession plans, and provided coach on call services to dozens of lawyers.
Our strength is our network, our knowledge, and the ability to encourage lawyers to innovate.
Our President, Camille Stell, is a consultant, writer, and speaker designing modern law firms and guiding lawyers through succession planning and Life after Law.
• Fellow in the College of Law Practice Management
• Recognized by NC Lawyers Weekly as a “Leader in the Law” award recipient
• Recognized by the Triangle Business Journal as a “Women in Business” award recipient
• Serves on the Advisory Group for the Duke Law Tech Lab
• Serves on the NC Pro Bono Resource Center Advisory Board
• Serves on the NC State Bar Regulatory Study Committee
• Frequent contributor to NC Lawyers Weekly, and Attorney at Work blog
• Co-author, Designing a Succession Plan for Your Law Practice: A Step-by-Step Guide for Preparing Your Firm for Maximum Value, publication release date November 2020
• Cornell University, Diversity & Inclusion Certificate, April 2021